Transfer all email accounts with email data from one windows server to another for Plesk panel:
Create the same accounts from 1 to 2 hosting by manually. migration process is not available for the same.
Create the domain, email ids, ftp account, and databases,
and move the website data from FTP only.
for database refer below steps.
For mail migration please follow the below step.
Note – Only Smarter mails will be migrate.
Migration Step –
1. Login into your Email id (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Click on settings.
3. Click on Advance settings.
4. Click on Mailbox migration.
5. Select Account type – Other.
6. Click on Next.
7. Check mark on Mail.
8. Click on Next.
9. Select IMAP.
10. Put your old server details (host name, port, Email id and password )
11. Click on Test connection If OK then Click on next.
12. Click on start button.
NOTE :- It will take some time so do not click on multiple times otherwise all emails will copy multiple times.
You can also read – How to upload files in hosting server through FTP?